Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English/French) – Calgary, AB & London, ON
Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Call Center Supervisor
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner with the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines nature of inquiry by analyzing request; clarifying details and interpretation; asking questions; researching customers’ accounts.
- Provides customer service and problem solving to customer requests and complaints.
- Provides technical support assistance and delivery information to clients.
- Creates special (non-standard) orders.
- Keys in the B/O for new catalogues
- Tracks and traces shipments to ensure shipment commitments are met and that all shipments arrive on time.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives, Purchasing, Warehouse and Accounting departments.
- Develops a knowledge and understanding of company products, policies and procedures.
- Faxes dealer application and/or re-fax lost or missing invoices if necessary.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical manuals and bulletins
- French Translation and proofing French catalogues
- Other duties as assigned by Call Center Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bilingualism (English/French) with excellent communication skills, including written and verbal in both languages is required.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in customer service/order desk environment is required.
- Retail experience is also seen as an asset.
- Knowledge and interest in the motor sport industry is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
Core Competencies identified for this position:
- Planning & Organization
- Problem Solving & Judgment
- Strategic Thinking
- Attendance & Absenteeism
If you are interested in this position please submit a resume.
Applicants whose resume and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the qualifications to do the job will be invited to continue in the hiring process. Candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to an offer of employment being extended.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance so arrangements can be made.
Apply: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English/French) – Calgary, AB & London, ON